Conferences & Meetings
Upcoming and past conferences, workshops and seminars are listed below. Each conference/workshop/seminar name links to its own page, where you can find more information about that conference, including dates, speakers and times.
ABNMS is pleased to announce that we will be returning to an in-person conference this year, which will also contain a hybrid in-person/online component. This year's conference will be held at the Chau Chak Wing Museum at the University of Sydney, on November 16th-17th. As usual, there will also be workshops associated with the conference, and these will take place November 14th-15th.
The call for abstracts is expected to open early July.
Stay tuned as we will be providing more information in the coming weeks.
Information about past conferences, including programs and available papers, can be found below:
- ABNMS 2021: Online, 15-18 Nov
- ABNMS 2020: Online, 9-10 Dec (2-3 & 11 Dec workshops)
- ABNMS 2019: Wellington, 11-15 Nov
- ABNMS 2018: Adelaide, 4-7 Dec
- ABNMS 2017: Melbourne, 20-23 Nov
- ABNMS 2016: Perth, 22-25 Nov
- ABNMS 2015: Melbourne, 23-26 Nov
- ABNMS 2014: Rotorua, 24-27 Nov
- ABNMS 2013: Hobart, 25-28 Nov
- ABNMS 2012: Wollongong, 26-29 Nov
- ABNMS 2011: Brisbane, 21-24 Nov
- ABNMS-10: Canberra, 23-26 Nov
- ABNMS-09: Melbourne, 26-27 Nov
- Minutes from first general meeting
- Meeting of Bayesian Network Modellers (MBNM) 2007 (Link no longer available)