[ABNMS-G] Introduction to BNs workshop in Melbourne, April 20th - 21st

Steven Mascaro training at bayesian-intelligence.com
Thu Mar 23 16:01:10 AEDT 2017

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding our *Introduction to BNs*
workshop in Melbourne on April 20th-21st.  This is an excellent opportunity
to learn the foundations of Bayesian networks, common extensions and
network with others in using the techniques.

If you would like to attend, please register at the following site:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/workshops/
apr2017melbourne/training-registration.php

On that page, you will also find a draft workshop schedule with an overview
of the topics covered.

If you can't make these dates but would still like to attend, please email
me to see what we can arrange. For more general information about our
workshops, you can visit http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or
contact us at training at bayesian-intelligence.com or call on +61 0425 801 277
<+61%20425%20801%20277>.

Finally, please also feel free to pass this email on to anyone you know
that may be interested in attending our BN training courses.

Regards,
Steven Mascaro