[ABNMS-G] Introduction to BNs workshop in Melbourne, July 20-21

Steven Mascaro training at bayesian-intelligence.com
Tue Jun 20 12:46:21 AEST 2017

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding an Introduction to BNs
workshop in Melbourne on July 20-21.  This is an excellent opportunity to
learn the foundations of Bayesian networks, common extensions and network
with others in using the techniques.

If you would like to attend, please register at the following site:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/

On that page, you will also find a draft workshop schedule with an overview
of the topics covered.

If you can't make these dates but would still like to attend, please email
me to see what we can arrange. For more general information about our
workshops, you can visit http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or
contact us at training at bayesian-intelligence.com or call on +61 0425 801
277.

Finally, please also feel free to pass this email on to anyone you know
that may be interested in attending our BN training courses.

Regards,
Steven