[ABNMS-G] Conference - Call for Abstracts - EXTENDED - ABNMS2016

Steven Mascaro president at abnms.org
Tue Sep 20 15:09:46 AEST 2016

Hello all,

This is a note to let you know that we have extended the deadline for
abstract submissions to the ABNMS2016 conference. The new deadline is:

*Monday, September 26th*.

Details about the Call for Abstracts and the conference are available on
the ABNMS2016 website:

http://abnms.org/conferences/abnms2016/

You can submit your abstract via the EasyChair submission page:

https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=abnms2016

Also a reminder that we are offering 4 travel grants to attend the
tutorials and conference. Awards will be for $250 to $500 to contribute to
the costs of travel to and from the conference. Three Student Grants will
be awarded and one 2016 Travel Grant will be awarded for any person who
attended the ABNMS pre-conference tutorials in 2015 in Melbourne, Australia
and will present in 2016.

We hope to see you in Perth!

Regards,
Steven Mascaro