[ABNMS-G] Bayesian Intelligence Melbourne March 31st - April 1st BN Training Session

Steven Mascaro steven.mascaro at bayesian-intelligence.com
Thu Mar 17 16:24:19 AEDT 2016

Hi all,

We're happy to announce that the March 31st - April 1st, Caulfield,
Melbourne, Introduction to BNs workshop has now been confirmed. You can
make payment for the workshop via PayPal and credit card at the following
address:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/workshops/mar2016melbourne/training-registration.php?payment=1

Students should select the discounted rate when making payment.

We still have a couple of places available, so if you know of anyone else
interested in attending we'd be happy to include them.

If you have any queries about the workshops or anything else, please let me
know.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,
Steven