[ABNMS-G] Introduction to BNs workshop in Melbourne, July 14-15

Steven Mascaro steven.mascaro at bayesian-intelligence.com
Mon Jun 27 16:25:32 AEST 2016

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding an Introduction to BNs
workshop in Melbourne on July 14-15 (Thu-Fri).  This is an excellent
opportunity to learn the foundations of Bayesian networks, common
extensions and network with others in using the techniques.

If you would like to attend, please register at the following site:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/

There you will also find a draft workshop schedule with an overview of the
topics covered. If you are unable to make these dates, please email me
indicating your interest in attending at another time.

For more general information about our workshops, you can visit
http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or contact us at
training at bayesian-intelligence.com or call on +61 425 801 277.

Finally, please also feel free to pass this email on to anyone you know
that may be interested in attending our BN training courses.

Regards,

Steven Mascaro

--
Steven Mascaro - (+61) 0425 801 277