[ABNMS-G] Bayesian Intelligence API Training Workshop (Fri, Nov 27)

Steven Mascaro steven.mascaro at bayesian-intelligence.com
Tue Nov 10 15:22:43 AEDT 2015

Hello all,

This is a reminder to get your registrations in for Bayesian Intelligence's
API training workshop that will be held on *Friday, 27th November* (just
after the ABNMS conference).

If you are interested in creating custom software and scripts to perform
more advanced modelling than what's possible in the graphical tools
available, this one day workshop is an ideal introduction on how to get
started.

To register for the workshop, visit:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/workshops/nov2015melbourne/training-registration.php

For more general information about our workshops, you can visit
http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or contact us at
training at bayesian-intelligence.com.

Finally, please feel free to pass this email on to anyone you know that may
be interested in attending our BN training courses.

Regards,
Steven Mascaro

--
Steven Mascaro - (+61) 0425 801 277