[ABNMS-G] Bayesian Intelligence Introduction to Bayesian Networks training courses - February, Melbourne & Townsville

Owen Woodberry owen.woodberry at bayesian-intelligence.com
Wed Feb 4 13:50:36 AEDT 2015

Hello fellow ABNMS members,

Due to demand, we are pleased to announce that we will be holding two
Introduction to BNs workshops in February: in Melbourne on February
12-13th, and in Townsville on February 26-27th.  This is an excellent
opportunity to learn the foundations of Bayesian networks, common
extensions and network with others in using the techniques.

If you would like to attend, please register at the following site:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/

There you will also find a draft workshop schedule with an overview of the
topics covered. If you are unable to make these dates, please email me
indicating your interest in attending at another time.

For more general information about our workshops, you can visit
http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or contact Owen Woodberry on
owen.woodberry at bayesian-intelligence.com or on +61 406 924 446.

Finally, please also feel free to pass this email on to anyone you know
that may be interested in attending our BN training courses.

Regards,
Owen Woodberry

--
Owen Woodberry