[General] ABNMS2013 Call for Abstracts

Jim Lewis james.lewis at connect.qut.edu.au
Wed Sep 18 13:10:54 AEST 2013

Hello

I would like to remind everyone that the closing date for the
submission of abstracts for ABNMS2013 is this Friday, 20th September.

Read below about what to do to submit abstracts of presentations and
posters about your work.
For further details please go to:
http://abnms.org/conferences/abnms2013/callfor.php

The conference and tutorial planning is progressing well and I am
looking forward to attending and visiting Tasmania in November.
Pre-Conference Tutorials: November 25 - 26
Conference: November 27 - 28

Regards
Jim Lewis
e: james.lewis at connect.qut.edu.au