[ABNMS-L] Introduction to BNs workshop in Melbourne, April 5-6th

Steven Mascaro training at bayesian-intelligence.com
Mon Feb 12 16:49:50 AEDT 2018

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding an Introduction to BNs
workshop in Melbourne on April 5-6th.  This is an excellent opportunity to
learn the foundations of Bayesian networks, common extensions and network
with others in using the techniques.

If you would like to attend, please register at the following site:

There you will also find a draft workshop schedule with an overview of the
topics covered.

If you can't make these dates but would still like to attend, please email
us to see what we can arrange. For more general information about our
workshops, you can visit http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or
contact Owen Woodberry at training at bayesian-intelligence.com or call on +61
0406 924 446.

Finally, please also feel free to pass this email on to anyone you know
that may be interested in attending our BN training courses.

Steven Mascaro