[ABNMS-L] Confirmed: Introduction to BNs workshop in Melbourne, April 20th - 21st

Steven Mascaro steven.mascaro at bayesian-intelligence.com
Thu Apr 13 19:54:17 AEST 2017

Hi Bruce,

Thanks! All good here --- hope all is well with you as well.

I expect we would be able to make good use of such an example and materials
at the ABNMS workshops. We're co-hosting with SRA (the Society for Risk
Analysis) this year at University of Melbourne, and I believe there may be
an even larger ecological contingent than normal. We'd be grateful for
anything you'd be willing to share.

Cheers,
Steven