[ABNMS-L] Confirmed: Introduction to BNs workshop in Melbourne, April 20th - 21st

Steven Mascaro steven.mascaro at bayesian-intelligence.com
Wed Apr 12 18:16:03 AEST 2017

Hello all,

Apologies for sending this notice out late. The Introduction to BNs
workshop has been confirmed. You can make payment for the workshop via
PayPal and credit card at the following address:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/workshops/apr2017melbourne/training-registration.php?payment=1

Students should select the discounted rate when making payment.

The workshop will be held in H6.90, Building H, Monash University,
Caulfield Campus (*not Clayton*).

Please note: *You will need to bring a laptop* running the Windows
operating system, which is capable of running Netica. You can install
Netica on this laptop before the workshop, which can be downloaded here:

https://www.norsys.com/download.html

We can help you on the day if you have trouble with the installation.

An electronic version of the materials can be downloaded from:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/workshops/
apr2017melbourne/Introduction%20to%20BNs%20Apr2017%20utnj.zip

The final schedule can be found on the training registration page. You can
download it directly here
<http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/workshops/apr2017melbourne/Schedule%20-%20Introduction%20to%20BNs%20Apr%2020-21%202017%20-%20Melbourne.pdf>
.

Additionally, we'll be doing an exercise on integration with a GIS tool.
You can download the freely available QGIS at:

http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html

Or if you already have a GIS tool you're familiar with (such as ArcGIS),
which supports importing and exporting data, that will suffice.

If you have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,
Steven

--
Steven Mascaro - (+61) 0425 801 277 <+61%20425%20801%20277>
Bayesian Intelligence <http://bayesian-intelligence.com>