[ABNMS-L] Bayesian Intelligence "Introduction to BNs workshop" in Melbourne, March 31st - April 1st

Steven Mascaro steven.mascaro at bayesian-intelligence.com
Thu Mar 3 17:11:36 AEDT 2016

Hello fellow ABNMSers,

Bayesian Intelligence is pleased to announce that we will be holding an
Introduction to BNs workshop in Melbourne on March 31st and April 1st.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the foundations of Bayesian
networks, common extensions and network with others in using the techniques.

If you would like to attend, please register at the following site:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/

There you will also find a draft workshop schedule with an overview of the
topics covered. If you are unable to make these dates, please email me
indicating your interest in attending at another time.

For more general information about our workshops, you can visit
http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or contact us at
training at bayesian-intelligence.com or call on +61 425 801 277.

Finally, please also feel free to pass this email on to anyone you know
that may be interested in attending our BN training courses.

Regards,
Steven Mascaro

--
Steven Mascaro - (+61) 0425 801 277