[ABNMS-L] Introduction to BNs (8-9th Oct, Sydney) and Programming with BNs (27th Nov, Melbourne) training workshops

Owen Woodberry owen.woodberry at bayesian-intelligence.com
Thu Sep 3 09:05:33 AEST 2015

Hello fellow ABNMS members,

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a couple of training
workshops over the coming months. A 2-day introduction to BNs workshop in
Sydney on October 8-9th and 1-day BN programming workshop in Melbourne,
following the ABNMS conference on the Friday 27th November.  This is an
excellent opportunity to learn the foundations of Bayesian networks, common
extensions and network with others in using the techniques.

If you would like to attend, please register at the following site:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/

There you will also find a draft workshop schedule with an overview of the
topics covered. If you are unable to make these dates, please email me
indicating your interest in attending at another time.

For more general information about our workshops, you can visit
http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or contact Owen Woodberry on
owen.woodberry at bayesian-intelligence.com or on +61 406 924 446.

Finally, please also feel free to pass this email on to anyone you know
that may be interested in attending our BN training courses.

Regards,
Owen Woodberry

--
Dr Owen Woodberry