[ABNMS-L] Bayesian Intelligence Introduction to Bayesian Networks training workshop

Owen Woodberry owen.woodberry at bayesian-intelligence.com
Wed Jan 14 10:51:30 AEDT 2015

Hello fellow ABNMS members,

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding our next Introduction to
BNs workshop at James Cook University in Townsville, Australia on February
26-27th.  This is an excellent opportunity to learn the foundations of
Bayesian networks, common extensions and network with others in using the
techniques.

If you would like to attend, please register at the following site:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/training-registration.php

There you will also find a draft workshop schedule with an overview of the
topics covered. If you are unable to make these dates, please email me
indicating your interest in attending at another time.

For more general information about our workshops, you can visit
http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or contact Owen Woodberry on
owen.woodberry at bayesian-intelligence.com or on +61 406 924 446.

Finally, please also feel free to pass this email on to anyone you know
that may be interested in attending our BN training courses.

Regards,
Owen Woodberry

--
Owen Woodberry