[ABNMS-L] February BN Training Workshop

Steven Mascaro steven.mascaro at bayesian-intelligence.com
Tue Jan 21 14:49:47 AEDT 2014

Hello again fellow ABNMS members,

Our February 13-14 *Introduction to BNs* workshop has now been confirmed
and will be held at Monash University's Caulfield Campus in Building H,
Room H7.81.

We still have places free, so if you would like to attend, please register
at the following site:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/training-registration.php

At the above site, you will also find a draft workshop schedule with an
overview of the topics covered. If you are unable to make these dates,
please email me indicating your interest in attending at another time.

For more general information about our workshops, you can visit
http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or contact me (Steven) via reply
email or on 0425 801 277.

Finally, please also feel free to pass this email on to anyone you know
that may be interested in attending our BN training courses.

Regards,
Steven

--
Steven Mascaro - (+61) 0425 801 277