[ABNMS] ABNMS2013 Call for Abstracts - The closing date has been extended until 6th October

Jim Lewis james.lewis at connect.qut.edu.au
Fri Sep 27 10:45:22 AEST 2013

Hello

To give more people the opportunity to submit an abstract for
ABNMS2013 the closing date has been extended until Sunday, 6th October.

If you have work that you have being doing with BNs, please consider
ABNMS2013 and submit your abstract. And, if you know of anyone who
might have been vacillating about submitting an abstract, please let
them know that this is a good opportunity to present to a very
interested audience, all in the lovely setting of Hobart.

NB: 6th October. There is still time to write your 'no longer than
300 words' abstract.

Regards
Jim Lewis
e: james.lewis at connect.qut.edu.au