[Abnms] June BN Training Workshop

Steven Mascaro steven.mascaro at bayesian-intelligence.com
Tue Jun 4 15:55:47 AEST 2013

Hellow fellow ABNMS members,

Our June 27-28* Introduction to BNs* workshop has now been confirmed and
will be held at Monash University's Caulfield Campus in Building H, Room
H7.84.

We still have some places free, so if you or someone you know would like to
attend, you can register at the following address:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/training-registration.php

A draft workshop schedule is also available from the above address. If you
are unable to make these dates, please email me indicating your interest in
attending at another time.

For more general information about our workshops, you can visit
http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/ or contact me (Steven) via reply
email or on 0425 801 277.

Regards,
Steven