[Abnms] ABNMS2012 presentation and workshop materials available

Steven Mascaro sm at voracity.org
Thu Jan 31 15:45:24 AEDT 2013

Dear members,

We've recently put up the presentations and workshop materials for the
ABNMS 2012 conference which we hope you'll take the opportunity to browse
through. Thanks again to all the presenters for making their presentations
available where possible and for giving a range of interesting talks! The
presentations and materials are available at:

http://abnms.org/conferences/abnms2012/program.php

Please note that workshop materials will only be accessible to those that
attended the tutorials (access details to be provided in a separate email).

We'd also like to ask you once again to update your memberships if you
haven't already:

http://abnms.org/membership/

We'd especially like it if you could show your support for the society by
ticking 'Allow the public to see my name, organisation and URL' on the
membership page. This will add just your name, organisation and URL to the
publicly visible version (i.e. visible without signing-in) of the members
list here:

http://abnms.org/members/

Thanks,
Steven Mascaro,