[Abnms] BN training workshops: registration details

Steven Mascaro steven.mascaro at bayesian-intelligence.com
Fri Mar 30 13:38:25 AEDT 2012

Hi everyone,

We've added further information on our training workshops and you can also
now register:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/

The workshops will be held at Monash University, Caulfield Campus. To check
costs, go through to the registration page for the workshop (or visit
here<http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/training-registration.php>)
and select which days you wish to attend. Note that there are discounts for
students and also for those attending multiple days. We can also arrange
discounts for multiple registrations from the same organisation if you
email us.

If you have any further queries, feel free to reply to this email.

Regards,
Steven Mascaro, Ann Nicholson and Kevin Korb