[Abnms] Programming & Introductory BN workshops - Bayesian Intelligence

Steven Mascaro steven.mascaro at bayesian-intelligence.com
Wed Jun 20 10:49:59 AEST 2012

 Hi everyone,

We still have some spaces available for the Programming BN solutions
workshop in July (on the 19th & 20th). If you'd like to attend either one
or both days, you can register below:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/training-registration.php?dates=19Jul,20Jul

The workshop will show you how to create simple scripts and software to
help you build, reason with and evaluate your BNs. For further information,
check our flyer (
http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/bn-api-training-flyer.pdf ).

We also have a small number of spaces available for our Introduction to BNs
workshop which is running on Thursday & Friday of next week:

http://bayesian-intelligence.com/training/training-registration.php?dates=28Jun,29Jun

If you have any queries, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Steven Mascaro
Bayesian Intelligence