[Abnms] ABNMS 2010 AGM Agenda

Ann Nicholson (Infotech) ann.nicholson at monash.edu
Thu Nov 25 00:48:50 AEDT 2010

Dear ABNMS members and ABNMS-2010 registrants (conference and/or tutorial)

Please find attached the Agenda and draft constitution for today's AGM.

When: 4pm, Thursday 25th Nov
Where: ABNMS-10 Venue, iCAM Blg, ANU

Apologies if you receive this twice, I'm sending to both the old ABNMS
mailing list, and my list of ABNMS-10 attendees, to make sure I don't
miss anyone (and will update the abnms mailing list after the
conference!)

regards,
Ann

--
A/Prof. Ann Nicholson
Clayton School of IT, Faculty of Information Technology,
ann.nicholson at monash.edu
ph: +61 3 9905 5211   fax: +61 3 9905 5146