Webinars & Events
ABNMS is excited to announce its upcoming series of webinars!
You can find further details on each of our upcoming and recent webinars below. Please note: recordings of webinars will be made available on YouTube after the sessions.
This session will be delivered by Bruce G. Marcot, PhD, and will cover:
- The nuances and the tangled knots of what constitutes probability.
- When probability can, and cannot, be derived from frequency data.
- All Bayesian probability is conditional.
- Is probability absolute?
- Is probability real?
- A multiverse dive into the world of quantum Bayesian models -- question all you think you know!
If you want to be added to or opt out of our mailing list, please email us at email@example.com.
Find out more about Bruce's research here!
This session is aimed at a general audience, and no previous experience in modelling or statistics is necessary. We will give you a high level introduction to Bayesian networks (BNs), answering questions such as:
- Why should I be interested to find out about BN modelling?
- What is a BN anyway?
- When is this a suitable modelling approach?
The "how" will not be covered in this session, but if you are interested in learning more, look out for the follow up webinar sessions.